Websites & Digital
If you're unsure how best to market your business in the digital age then we are here to help.
If you need a new website, or an upgrade to an existing site, then we can cover the design and build to produce the most effective site for your needs. Over the years we have built up solid relationships with a select group of local, independent developers that enables us to produce bespoke, affordable websites for small businesses and individuals.
We can also integrate other design projects into your online communications and help you to discover how digital solutions can be used as an alternative to print.
Below are some examples of websites, digital publications and online marketing materials we have produced for a few of our clients.
To discuss how we can improve your online presence, please contact Nick on 07815 290376, email email@example.com or fill out the form on the contact page.
1. Fairfield Electrical Website and branding for electrical company based in Frome, Somerset. The client wanted a site that reflected their friendly, approachable ethos with a strong focus on the various servcies they provide
2. Bath & North East Somerset Council SAFEBANES is a bepoke website where young people can get advice on various issues regarding sexual health and puts them in touch with relevant local practices
3. Rupert Dewey Garden Design A simple webiste and branding for a freelance garden designer in Somerset outlining his approach and showcasing examples of work
4. Magic Box Pre-School Wesbite and branding for Somerset pre-school. Our websites are fully responsive, meaning they can be viewed across various devices including desktops, pads and smartphones
5. Clair Strong Interior Design Website and branding for an independent interior designer with offices in Bath and London
6. Two Thirsty Gardeners Drinks labels for readers of an award winning blog to download and digitally edit before printing out for home use
7. National Trust We have worked with the National Trust’s Building Design department to produce an online library of case studies that show best practices for some of the various new build, rennovation and environmental projects they have commissioned
8. ECommerce Europe / EuroCommerce Webinar screens for the online launch of the European ECommerce Report
9. Magic Box Pre-School Editorial section of school website showcasing a day in the life of some of their students