Magazines & Newsletters
Having spent over 30 years designing some of the most successful magazines on the planet (ask when you get in touch), we totally understand how to tell your stories through the power of editorial publications.
Our current work ranges from internal newsletters designed to keep staff informed about company news to specialist customer publishing magazines with a global distribution. Several of our clients have recently switched to producing their magazines in a digital format and we are happy to advise on whether print, digital, or a combination of both is best for your needs.
Below is a small selection of our recent work.
To discuss how we can work on your magazine or newsletter contact Nick on 07815 290376, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the contact page.
1. EAL Journal Cover of a termly magazine produced for members of the National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum (NALDIC)
2. EAL Journal Magazine feature page reporting on an online conference
3. John Muir Trust newsletter Regular newsletter for Scottish conservation charity to highlight activities that encourage people to connect with nature and enjoy wild places
4. Smoking Matters Quarterly staff newsletter to support Bath and North East Somerset's initiatives aimed at stopping smoking
5. The Magpie Annual end-of-year magazine for students of Monkton Combe School, Bath
6. What’s On @ Monkton Termly events newsletter for students and parents of Monkton Combe School, Bath
7. Chevron Internal quarterly newsletter for leading UK Traffic Management company, informing staff of company policies while providing entertaining reading on news and events
8. Transplant World Cover of a bi-annual magazine distributed globally to members of The World Transplant Games Federation
9. Transplant World Magazine page illustrating the World Transplant Games Federation’s advice to members on Covid control
Working with Nick at Inkcap Design is a delight. Not only is he a very skillful designer technically, he has also been able to capture the essence of the EAL Journal in his designs and has been fundamental to the success of the journal. Nick is also great to work with — very efficient, collegiate, patient and a good communicator.