Books & Brochures
We love working with words and pictures to inspire an interest in a subject, product or service. We've worked on large hardback books, small booklets and a full range brochures and catalogues, produced in both print and digital formats.
We delve deep into whatever subject matter you need to cover to be sure that your publication is right for your audience and have worked across categories as diverse as education, food, drink, retail, property and teddy bears.
Below are some examples of printed and digital publications we have recently worked on.
To discuss how we can work on your next book, brochure or catalogue, please contact Nick on 07815 290376, email email@example.com or fill out the form on the contact page.
1. Savills Brochure showcasing Savills’ expertise in Mews buildings, one of many publications we have produced for the real estate company
2. Merrythought Product brochure designed for the UK’s finest traditional soft toy manufacturer
3. Touch Blue Service and product brochure for telecom company
4. JAZZ Apple Recipe book for leading apple brand
5. Your Spiritual Health Programme Book containing practical advice for improving health and wellbeing
6. Love Drinks Cocktail recipe book for drinks distributer
7. Krombacher Recipe book for famous German brewery Krombacher
8. Merrythought Product spread for teddy bear brochure
9. JAZZ Apple Pages from children’s activity book showing various yoga moves
Nick has been a pleasure to work with throughout the process of designing and printing our recent brochures. He has strong creative ideas and is particularly efficient, responding quickly to urgent tasks, especially when deadlines are tight. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to other small businesses.