Books & Brochures
We love working with words and pictures to inspire an interest in a subject, product or service. From large hardback books or small booklets, to brochures and catalogues, we can provide the design expertise for whatever subject you can imagine.
Here is an example of printed and online publications we have recently worked on.
1. Savills Brochure showcasing Savills’ expertise in Mews buildings, one of many publications we have produced for the real estate company
2. Merrythought Product brochure designed for the UK’s finest traditional soft toy manufacturer
3. Touch Blue Service and product brochure for telecom company
4. JAZZ Apple Kid’s activity book with puzzles, recipes and fun facts for leading apple brand
5. Your Spiritual Health Programme Book containing practical advice for improving health and wellbeing
6. Love Drinks Cocktail recipe book for drinks distributer
7. Krombacher Recipe book for famous German brewery Krombacher
8. Merrythought Product spread for teddy bear brochure
9. JAZZ Apple Pages from children’s activity book showing various yoga moves
Nick has been a pleasure to work with throughout the process of designing and printing our recent brochures. He has strong creative ideas and is particularly efficient, responding quickly to urgent tasks, especially when deadlines are tight. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to other small businesses.