LEAFLETS & Marketing
It’s important that your business or organisation produces engaging, targeted content, getting across key information efficiently whilst also emphasising your brand values. We can not only produce great designs for your literature, but we can also advise on the best print options and formats too. Our work has ranged from leaflets for small businesses and charities to large interpretation panels at some of the most spectacular locations in the UK.
Below are some examples of leaflets, posters, marketing literature and interpretive displays we have worked on.
If you would like to produce more effective marketing communications, or need a poster or interpretive display designed, please contact Nick on 07815 290376, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the contact page.
1. Icosa Water Welcome leaflet for new customers of a national water and wastewater service provider
2. The 7 Hills Music Festival Leaflet and poster announcing the line-up of a new Americana music festival in Bath
3. Bath & North East Somerset Council Eight-page campaign leaflet demonstrating how much sugar is in various foods
4. John Muir Trust Appeal for leading national conservation charity, raising awareness and generating funds for protecting wild coastal areas. One of a series of six- and eight-page roll fold leaflets for the organisation
5. Chevron Traffic Management Poster campaign for UK-wide traffic management company distributed to offices and workplaces to encourage staff to share information
6. Frome Micro-provider Network Small A5 leaflet promoting a group of independent home help service providers in Somerset
7. Merrythought Print advertisement for teddy bear manufacturer celebrating the 100th birthday of the original bear owned by Christopher Robin
8. John Muir Trust Interpretation panel at Sandwood Bay, Kinlochbervie – often cited as having the most beautiful beach in the UK
9. Keystone HR Small and simple marketing guide for South West HR consultants to help businesses assess their human resource needs
Nick’s creative problem-solving skills have helped the John Muir Trust to inspire thousands of people to get involved in protecting wild places. Over many years, he has kept our communications looking fresh, inspiring and on brand, dealing with every project — many with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholder involvement — with characteristic professionalism, design flair and good humour.