Prospectuses & Reports
Some projects can, at first, seem like they might be of little interest to designers. But we love the reports and business documents that other designers shy away from because we know plenty of editorial design tricks that can bring them to life. And we have a rare passion for producing charts and tables too.
For our clients we have produced annual reports that are more interesting than some magazines; prospectuses that are exciting and engaging to read; and research documents that make complicated information easy to understand.
Below are some examples of the prospectuses and reports that we have brought to life for our clients.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact Nick on 07815 290376, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the contact page.
1. Monkton Combe School Set of three prospectuses for an independent school near Bath, each focusing on a different stage of school education — pre-prep, prep and senior
2. Monkton Combe Sixth Form Prospectus outlining study choices for pupils choosing to enter sixth form
3. John Muir Trust Annual report for one of the UK’s leading conservation charities, based in Scotland
4. Edventure Frome Some of a set of six toolkits demonstrating how community-led activity can have a positive effect on health and the climate
5. Bath & North East Somerset Council Annual report from the Council’s Department of Public Health outlining key local initiatives
6. ECommerce Europe / EuroCommerce In-depth European E-Commerce Report produced by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Centre for Market Insights
7. John Muir Trust Page highlighting annual income and expenditure within the environmental charity’s financial report
8. Bath & North East Somerset Council Health and wellbeing infographics as part of Council report
9. RetailX France E-Commerce Report One of a series of international retail reports highlighting research into online shopping habits
Having worked with Nick on several data-heavy projects over the past few years, I can confidently say he is one of the best designers I have ever worked with. His ability to quickly understand complex databases and turn them into a clear and translated visual story is incredible, and I can highly recommend him for any such project. Working with Nick is stress-free — his work ethic is great, he’s communicative, flexible and will work with you on tight deadlines. My go-to designer.